Monday 14 July 2008

Work, Work, Work

The boat had another weekend of lavish love poured upon her. Well that's what I kept saying to make it all seem worthwhile.

We are now bearing the scars to prove it. Bruises, strains and pains. Although my husband started below par and finished even lower !!!

All cables are now nearly encased, on more set underneath the built in cupboard.

Fuel Stove re blacked - boy that is a messy job and one I always seem to end up with.

Dog kennel - he does not like beds, he likes a cave to go into so I have to cover his collapsable traveling kennel as it has mesh sides ( I think I am joining Caxton and Dogsontour here for the best dog hotel on the water)

Lockable fuel cap protype finished

The list goes on - and it never seems to shrink!! The more we do, the more we add.

I must also start taking photos - Before and after's you can then see the difference.

A nice thought though - I have started the shopping for the great getaway in August. I do like it when the cupboards start to fill with tins (in date ones as opposed to what I forgot to remove last year)

I can then pretend for awhile that this is forever, and not when retirement finally comes

1 comment:

Dogsontour by Greygal said...

Prod, prod. More posts please?